Friends of Ham is a bar and charcuterie based in Leeds that serves the finest continental meats and cheeses alongside a vast selection of independent craft ales which has led to the venue quickly gaining a loyal following and opening a second premesis. After previously designing their menus, we have continued to work with them over the past year on their ever changing print collateral.
It was important for the application of the identity to remain fluid and flexible throughout the printed materials which we achieved through a wide variety of materials, formats and processes such as letterpress, foil stamping, screen printing and the use of specialist papers made from spent brewer’s grain that reflect their craft ethos.
– Custom series of illustrations & icons
– Layered invitation: gold foil on wax cheese paper fastened with a pig paperclip
– Takeaway deli card: letterpress on paper made from spent brewer’s grain
– Business card: letterpress on raw and recycled board
– Recipe card: printed on paper made from spent brewer’s grain
– Hamper brochure: cover includes perforated section and black staples
– Loyalty card: letterpress on raw and recycled board
– Gift card
– Takeaway packaging: labels, boxes & printed wax cheese paper
– T-shirts: screen printed featuring custom illustration & typography